How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Andy Your Own Question
Andy, Computer Consultant
Category: Computer
Satisfied Customers: 5316
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
Type Your Computer Question Here...
Andy is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

This is irine. i have mail ************** this is my company

Customer Question

this is irine. i have mail ************** this is my company mail... i live in australia and my boyfreand who lives in Georgia halped me to manage my paperworks from my mail. Now we have dificult situation and he changed everything password ***** mail i can not use and please help me i can send you all documents that i am this company director and i try to get back old phone nomber whichone i used before ************* if it is possible please help me
Submitted: 10 months ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Martin replied 10 months ago.

Hi Irene, did he change your password ***** recovery details?

Who created the account?

Related Computer Questions