Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I have 2 email accounts but seem unable to open the one I

Customer Question

I have 2 email accounts but seem unable to open the one I have yet to use which was expressly set up to use as a business account
***@******.*** is my personal email whereas the one I can't open which was set up at during the same month is [email protected] have had some cards printed with this email as it was intended for use for business ,so i now find if I hand out these cards they are useless -can you help please to re -establish this account .what information do you need -I live in mortdale sydney
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 10 months ago.

Hi there David and welcome

Can you tell me please what is the exact message you now get when you try to sign into your account?

I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.

Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.

I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.

Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.

If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.

Thanks,

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I AM NOT GOING TO PAY IN ADVANCE OVER AND ABOVE WHAT i HAVE ALREADY pLEASE CANCEL THE hELP REQUEST
Expert:  Richard replied 10 months ago.

Hi Again David,

This is no problem, as I explained, the remote connection is a optional service, else we continue here.

Can you please reply to my last question which I repeat below again

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
i WILL HAVE TO TRY AND SIGN IN AGAIN GIVE ME A COUPLE OF MINS
Expert:  Richard replied 10 months ago.

no problem David.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I will come back tomorrow as i can't get the G mail blank sign in page up so am unable to retry , it is 12.35 am so will be going to bed and will have another go tomorrow
Expert:  Richard replied 10 months ago.

ok David.