My WhatsApp acct has just been disabled, and requires me to

Customer Question
login to Google, which I...
My WhatsApp acct has just been disabled, and requires me to login to Google, which I did,and even changed my password. WhatsApp doesn't seem to be able to detect this,and keeps blocking a needed upgrade. Any thoughts?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/2/2016
Tech Support Specialist: Michelle, Computer Support Specialist replied 1 year ago
Michelle
Michelle, Computer Support Specialist

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

What error message you get from Whatsapp when you try to sign in.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Needs to be updated as of September 1st but in order to continue must be signed into Google
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I appear to be signed into Google and can view everything with my Google account butt WhatsApp doesn't seem to be able to recognize that I am logged in to Google so I can't continue with the update
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

Uninstall Whats app from the phone/tab and then restart the device try to download and install it back from the App Store. Let me know how it goes?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Ok will try

ok

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Don't seem to be able to get to a place where I can uninstall WhatsApp
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
It blocks me and will not allow me to go any further
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Can not get to the phone tab

on the home page look for settings and click on it.

Scroll down and select Apps and then you will see whatsapp in the list select and remove it.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I cannot get there to settings on NE WhatsApp tabs under Play Store it keeps redirecting me 2 the page that says I need to update and must first login to go Google

you must be having a google account try to login using the account.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
This is not really helping and it's taking too long I am not satisfied and would like a refund as was guaranteed promptly and I'll figure this problem out some other way with someone who knows
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Please connect me with a supervisor

I believe i have not delayed in answering your question. Did you follow the steps i gave. You cannot sign in to an android device without having a google account and if you do not have one you need to create one to use it.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I am signed on to my Google account I already said that please connect me with a supervisor quickly
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
This is taking way too long. I want a refund immediately your service is a scam and I will just out of the principle of it contact my lawyer and have it investigated
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I don't want to wait 24 hours!!!! What part of this are you not understanding? I want a refund immediately or there will be legal consequences I guarantee
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Very well I will be contacting my lawyer in the morning. This is going to cost you more then refunding my $36. I suggest strongly that you refunded rapidly or you're going to have a lot to deal with over a simple question related 2 + app
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Tick tock tick tock no response no apology. It's true I can't do anything immediately at 1:32 a.m. but be assured I will tomorrow if I don't see some action or hear something back very quickly.
Tech Support Specialist: George Sibiya, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 1 year ago
George Sibiya
George Sibiya, Computer Hardware Engineer

May I also welcome you to JustAnswer and thank you for using us.

On what device make and model are you having this problem on?

Regards,

G

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I'm fixing this problem but different way because your technician was clueless I would like a refund based upon dissatisfaction which was guaranteed

Ok no problem. I am forwarding your request to relevant people who can handle refunds.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Thank you that would be greatly appreciated and save us all a lot of difficulty
Andy, Computer Consultant