Josh, Support Specialist
Experience:  5 years as Network Admin, 10+ years of IT support
50836188

I woyld like to know if I can sign up for UBER using this

Customer Question

I woyld like to know if I can sign up for UBER using this computer to go one way -
mostly to my residence? do you feel comfortable answering the following question-I would like TO
buy an ipad that mostly DOES BASIC THINGS, AND HAS CAPITLALS SO I CAN SEE IT, let me buy from a store and also takes nice
photos of kids and dogs. do not assume I have a background in any of th is stuff. USE IT
I am disabled, do not drive, but mostly use computers an ipads for email,forwarding email receiving and sending e pictures. I need big letters, access to the online apps, including uber. I love taking pictures of dogs and kids, send email , receive online facebook calls, that is easy t buy from an online webpae, receive facemail and shop. can I use this pc
(apple 7), read and write big leters. do not want games I must buy. As you might guess
I AM NOT VERY KNOWLEDGABLE ABOUT IPHONES. I WANT SOME KIND OF PROTECTION, HAVE THE ABILITY TO SAVE. BECAUSE MY HANDS DO NOT WORK, I DO NOT WANT
TO SEND LETTERS, I DO WISG TIREAD THEM. ESPECIALLY +BOOKS ON TAPE. AND I WANT
TO HAVE TUTORIALS ON MANY SUBJECTS. MAINLY I NEED ONE WAY RIDES THE ABILITY TO
READ OR LISTEN TO POPULAR BOOKS AND I WANT TO USE THE MAILING SYSTEM (WITH PHOTOS)
I REALLY NEED BIG LETTER HELP AND ANY SUGGESTIONS ON PURCHACING A NE I PHONE,. THANKS FOR YOUR HELP. SINCERELY, ***** ***** I presently have an APPLE IPAD, A PC WITH WINDOWS 7,8,9 ADDED IN AS THEY WERE BORN. I ALSO WOULD
LOVE TO HAVE THE ABILITY TO TALK AND UNDERSTAND OTHERS ON MY NEW PHONE
PRIMARILY I NEED IT FOR RIDES AND TO SEND TEXTS, EMERGENCY PHONE CLOSE
AND THE ABILITY TO ADD THINGS WHEN I AM CAPABLE TO USE THEM-LOUD!
MUSIC APPS ARE NICE, SO ARE BOOKS ON TAPE. CAN YOU HELP ME NOW? OH!
MY PHONE AT HOME IS PREFERABLE TO USE, SINCE I OFTEN TURN OFF MY JITTERBUG I PHOE FRIEND-LIKE CERCIE (SPELLING?). I AM DISABLED BUT I AM ABULATORY. SO
I ONLY USE CELL PHONE THAT I HAVE PRESENTLY FOR LOCAL CALLS OR FAMILY.
THANKS FOR YOUR TIME . IF YOU NEED TO FORWARD THIS TO ANOTHER TECHY,
because Ihave used it up ,MY PRESENT CELL PHONE IS JITTERBUG AT 858 (###) ###-####TUTORIALS ARE WELCOME
YOURS TRULY;
CATHY EMAIL IS(###) ###-#### I need sound,
CATHY HOME 858-481-
Category: Computer
Expert:  Josh replied 11 months ago.

Hi Cathy,

You can use Uber without a smartphone but you need to request access first. Click here: https://help.uber.com/h/b9dc6681-b346-4774-9ab1-ecaa3f22cabe

Send in a request to use m.uber.com so you can setup rides without a smartphone.

If you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 3 stars or higher and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.

Expert:  Josh replied 11 months ago.

I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

Expert:  Josh replied 11 months ago.

I still have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.