How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Andy Your Own Question
Andy, Computer Consultant
Category: Computer
Satisfied Customers: 5316
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
Type Your Computer Question Here...
Andy is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Iasked a question previosoy ad paid for the question was

Customer Question

iasked a question previosoy ad paid for the question was abut and incorrect user name and I lost the answer
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

Hello! My name is*****
I am a certified computer professional who will assist you with the problem you described.

I couldn't find the page you used to ask the previous question. If you typed your e-mail address, all notifications were sent there, so check it and you will find the link you can click in order to access the right page.

Let me know if you found it.


IT Miro

Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

Hello again!

I am following up with you to see if you require further assistance. Let me know by sending me a reply below.

IT Miro

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It has been taken care of
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.


If you require any other assistance, let me know.


IT Miro