My display will not stay bright. I adjust it and it returns

Customer Question
My display will not stay...
My display will not stay bright. I adjust it and it returns dim very quickly. I have updated my device drivers and it still persists. I updated to Windows 10 and this started after the update.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Computer
8/29/2016
Tech Support Specialist: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 1 year ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hi, and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you today.

What's the make and model of your computer?

May I connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue now?

Please reply back to me using the box below.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Sony VAIO VPCSA
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
S Series Laptop

OK; did you download and update the video drivers from the Sony website, or within the computer itself? Can we go ahead with a quick remote session, so I can check the issue for you?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
It was updated within the computer via the free update.I don't know you and so I don't want to give you full access to my computer.

Our remote session will be 100% secure, and you will be able to see exactly what I'm doing during the session. We have an A+ Rating with the Better Business Bureau as well:

http://www.bbb.org/greater-san-francisco/business-reviews/professional-services-general/justanswer-in-san-francisco-ca-82403/

It will be quite tedious for both of us to continue troubleshooting stepwise on this page itself, so if you are still uncomfortable with a free remote session, please let me know and I'll open up your question to our other experts who can assist further.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Just cancel. I have a friend who is a tech. I thought this might be easy and that I just needed to click on something. I don't want to give access based upon a web site. No offense, just too many people out there that are not honest.Please cancel. I am not satisfied with the service. Any charge on my card will be considered fraud.
Tech Support Specialist: Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 1 year ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

I apologize you are not happy with the service you received. We can try other options at this point without a remote support offer.

If you would like to continue, I am more than happy to assist.

Please type in 'power options' in your search bar for windows 10. Then additional plans, then high performance.

This should work. If it doesn't we can go from there by communicating back and forth. We want to ensure you are not

on eco mode or power saving to resolve/troubleshoot your issue.

If you are satisfied with the help I have provided, please remember to click and submit a 5 star rating on this page. Your feedback is important as it is the only way I am credited for assisting you. Thank you.
~Franklin

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Ok. I tried it and will work on it today

Is it bright and staying that way for you again? If it does work for you please rate this solution for me to close out

the question by marking the stars at the top?

If it doesn't, i am here and can continue to help 'adjust' your computer to stay lit.

Also, again, i do apologize about your previous experience. Your resolution and happiness

is our top priority.

~Franklin

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
This did not solve the problem. I will just take my computer into a computer tech. I understand that you want access to the computer.

I do not want/need to access your computer. There is a high probability it can be done written.

However, if you would like to take it to a local tech? That is your choice and i understand. You can put

in for a refund by the link below:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund-0

Best of luck.

~Franklin

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I'll just take it in.
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin