Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Is fine sorry I m just looking for the following answers to

Customer Question

is fine sorry I m just looking for the following answers to this sec-450 final exam>>>>
JA: How long has this been going on?
Customer: I need answer to the following questions>>>> Type in the global configuration mode commands that will cause a user to be blocked for 10 minutes when three unsuccessful attempts are made to log in to the router within a time period of 2 minutes. (Points : 24)
JA: Have you tried having password ***** directions emailed to you?
Customer: Type the interface F0/10 commands that will shut down interface F0/10 if more than two MAC addresses are associated with interface F0/10. (Points : 24)
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Discuss the two parameters that can be tracked by a CBAC firewall for TCP traffic that cannot be tracked for UDP traffic. (Points : 24)
JA: The computer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: Explain in detail the authentication methods in the following command. Also discuss the circumstances that will cause the next authentication method in the list to be used.
aaa authentication login default group tacacs+ local enable (Points : 24) (TCO 6) Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of the following VPN technologies: GRE and L2TP. (Points : 24)
Category: Computer
Expert:  Bhavik Joshi replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I'm Bhavik. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will reply back ASAP.

By when do you need answers to these questions. ? Can you put all of them in one doc file ?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Here is doc file with the questions I need answers to, please I need these answers within 30 minutes
thank you.

Oh, 30 minutes is very less time.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
thank you but I don't need you to troubleshoot ...only to answer my questions , please let me know when they are ready and I pay ok
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
how long you need?

4-5 hours

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no way I told you guys I needed this right away, forget it then

Okay .