Josh, Support Specialist
Experience:  5 years as Network Admin, 10+ years of IT support
50836188

Waiting for an insurance document and called; they could not

Customer Question

Waiting for an insurance document and called; they could not send as it stated that I did not have a Yahoo account which I do ***@******.***
JA: How long have you had this issue with your Yahoo account?
Customer: A few days I believe but this is the first time it has been verified..
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I don't know what type of troubleshooting to do; I am not real computer savey but Ihave had this account for many years..
JA: The computer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: No
Category: Computer
Expert:  Josh replied 11 months ago.

Hi!

I can see that the email address***@******.*** is valid and working. It sounds like the insurance company wrote down the wrong email address or typed in the wrong account. I would call them back and read back the email address to them. Also, you can send them an email first and they can reply to it instead of creating a new email. If you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 3 stars or higher and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Not good answer as verified they had correct email so don't want to pay for no new omgo
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
What would that cost
Expert:  Josh replied 11 months ago.

Please ask them for their email address and send them an email first. Once they receive your email address, they can reply back to it.

Expert:  Josh replied 11 months ago.

I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

Expert:  Josh replied 11 months ago.

I still have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.