How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Andy Your Own Question
Andy, Computer Consultant
Category: Computer
Satisfied Customers: 5316
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
Type Your Computer Question Here...
Andy is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I just want to find out how I can recover my depost I

Customer Question

Goodday I just want to find out how I can recover my depost I deposit amount a go.I will be glad to revers my depost there is no grouth
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Russell H. replied 11 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

I hope to be able to give you exact advice. But please, I will first need to ask:

- What organization or company has the deposit and the account, that you wish to make a withdrawal from?

Please respond by way of the Reply To Expert function, and I will advise you further. Thanks.

Related Computer Questions