My computer was corrupted by some scammer. When I try to

Customer Question
boot it up it directs...
My computer was corrupted by some scammer. When I try to boot it up it directs me to a repair program. the program doesn't do anything but run for houres.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Computer
8/23/2016
Tech Support Specialist: Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 1 year ago
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. What's the model of the problematic computer?

Can you confirm it has Windows Vista? (or Windows XP, or Windows 7 or 8 or 10, etc.)?

Does it let you close / cancel the repair program?

Is the internet currently working on the problematic computer?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,

Andy, Computer Consultant