How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Andy Your Own Question
Andy, Computer Consultant
Category: Computer
Satisfied Customers: 5316
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
Type Your Computer Question Here...
Andy is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am a grandmother and my grandchildren have gone home.

Customer Question

I am a grandmother and my grandchildren have gone home. PLEASE DISCONNECT ALL OF KP FROM MY COMPUTER.
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 11 months ago.

I am the person that will be helping you today.

I can walk you through the un-installation of the software manually, but be aware that if it is done incorrectly, you may cause a few more problems. Another route, if you allow me, I can remote into your system and do all of this for you. If you wish for me to describe the steps that are required, please let me know; otherwise, click the "Accept this Offer" button for the Secure Remote Assistance session and I will send you the remote link.

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.

Thank you,

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Please refund my account - I do not want it.
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 11 months ago.

Okay, I will send up the refund. You may take it into a shop, but their charge will be several times larger. If you wish to come back, please do so. Thank you.