Josh, Support Specialist
Experience:  5 years as Network Admin, 10+ years of IT support
50836188

Had an unexpected shutdown. Windows mail & others lock up,

Customer Question

Had an unexpected shutdown. Windows mail & others lock up, release & locks up again
Ran restore with no help.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Josh replied 11 months ago.

Hi Rob,

Thank you for contacting us about your issue. For this type of issue, it is easiest if I connect to your computer and perform the fix for you so that you can sit back, relax, and watch the process being completed rather than trying to follow complicated steps. I am sending you a remote services offer so that I can connect. After you accept the offer, I will provide you with the steps so I can connect. Please allow 1-2 minutes for the offer to appear.

Expert:  Josh replied 11 months ago.

I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

Expert:  Josh replied 11 months ago.

I still have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.