Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Where do I find the model # and the user guide on my ASUS

Customer Question

Where do I find the model # and the user guide on my ASUS Laptop/Notebook?
Frequently 'freezes-up' when connected to the internet... FRUSTRATING !
Category: Computer
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

It sounds as if your computer might need security software: an anti-virus, and a firewall or Internet Security program also.

Does it currently have those? if not, I can advise you how to get adequate software that is free and has few or no drawbacks (i.e. respectable established-name security software).

As for the model #... to get the user guide, we would have to know the model first.

Models for an Asus laptop/notebook, are found on the label on the underside. The print may be very fine and hard to read without a strong light and/or a magnifier.