Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  Technical Support Coach at Liberty Tax Service
93584285

I just want to be sure that I was not scammed when I signed

Customer Question

I just want to be sure that I was not scammed when I signed up with Affix Hub for computer protection. I agreed t lifetime protection for a total of 499.99 . please set my mind at ease
Category: Computer
Expert:  Isaac Franklin replied 11 months ago.

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

My biggest question is, did you get a popup/email saying you should call them for help, or did you seek them out?

Everything i have read shows this is a scam other than the actual affix hub site for bikes.

Did you allow them access to your computer? Give them any information on you? CC details?

If you did, we have work to do on your pc and accounts. You should not allow them anywhere near

any of your accts, pc, personal information etc. If you already have, we have work to do.

If you are satisfied with the help I have provided, please remember to click and submit a 5 star rating on this page. Your feedback is important as it is the only way I am credited for assisting you. Thank you.
~Franklin