Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  IT Manager at Wood Group PSN
94743361

Facebook Emergency. I depend on my business facebook page to

Customer Question

Facebook Emergency. I depend on my business facebook page to drive all my business. Something very weird happened and I am very upset and as you would know you can't contact Facebook. This is very serious and I need help. It has to do with all my daily posts and boosts. It is showing a negative sign and is not allowing me to boost my daily posts which my business totally relies upon! Can someone get back to me ASAP!
Category: Computer
Expert:  Kris R replied 1 year ago.

I am here. Can I connect to your PC and resolve?

I am available for the next hour to get this sorted.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Sure. How do we do this?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Are you available now?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Are you there?

Expert:  Kris R replied 1 year ago.

Yes

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Are you available now?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I have 3 very important Facebook problems. My business is 98% dependant on my Facebook page ads. I am in Canada and the $89.00 US is is like $125.00 a month to subscribe to Just Answer and the fee you quoted for $131.00 is like $180.00 to get you to look at the problem. If you can successfully take care of the 3 Facebook problems I could agree to the extra charges. I will be out for the next hour and a half. Will you be around then?

Expert:  Kris R replied 1 year ago.

Yes, If you like I can resolve them first and then you can agree on the extras, only If I could trust you once I have resolved this to your satisfaction you will agree to accept the asnwers and rate etc?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

It should not be a problem. When are you available tomorrow EST?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Are you available soon?

Expert:  Kris R replied 1 year ago.

7PM tonight CT OK?