Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer support. Microsoft MCP & CompTIA A+ certifications. Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP etc.
30037186

I am havinf troube with my email being real big, Yahoo.

Customer Question

I am havinf troube with my email being real big
JA: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?
Customer: Yahoo.***@******.***
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: fonts and changing the text size
JA: The computer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: yes how to get rid of the right side ads
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Do you go to the att / yahoo website to use email? Or do you use an email program, such as Outlook, Thunderbird, Mac Mail, Windows Live Mail, etc.?

Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

When you are in your email, press at the same time the two keys Ctrl and 0 on the keyboard and check.

- Or press at the same time the two keys Ctrl and - (minus) on the keyboard in order to decrease the font size and check. Press a few times as needed.

; (Also, pressing at the same time the two keys Ctrl and + (plus) would increase the font size.)

- If there is still any issue, please answer my questions in my previous reply above, so I can help further.

Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you,

Another method: If there is a scrollwheel on your mouse, then you can press and hold the Ctrl key on the keyboard while scrolling down using the mouse's scrollwheel, that would decrease the font size.

; (Also, holding the Ctrl key while scrolling up using the scrollwheel will increase the font size.)

- To get rid of the ad each time, you would need to click on the small right arrow icon on the left side of of the ad.

- If you'd like to get rid of ads permanently, you can subscribe to the Yahoo ads-free service:

https://payments.mail.yahoo.com/

- If you do not want to pay Yahoo for ads-free service, then I recommend to use Gmail email service http://www.gmail.com

- If there is still any issue, please answer my questions in my previous reply above, so I can troubleshoot the issue further.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you,