Josh, Support Specialist
Experience:  5 years as Network Admin, 10+ years of IT support
50836188

Its crashed big time and now i cant find any of the

Customer Question

Its crashed big time and now i cant find any of the microsoft office or outlook stuff
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your computer? And what operating system are you running?
Customer: dell vostro with upgrade of windows 10
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: havent as i dont know what to do
JA: The computer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: no thanks
Category: Computer
Expert:  Josh replied 11 months ago.

Hi!

Are you able to reach the desktop screen and use the computer or is it a black screen?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
hi
yes its right in front of me and the screen is the normal windows 10
Expert:  Josh replied 11 months ago.

Thank you for contacting us about your issue. For this type of issue, it is easiest if I connect to your computer and perform the fix for you so that you can sit back, relax, and watch the process being completed rather than trying to follow complicated steps. I am sending you a remote services offer so that I can connect. After you accept the offer, I will provide you with the steps so I can connect. Please allow 1-2 minutes for the offer to appear.

Expert:  Josh replied 11 months ago.

I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

Expert:  Josh replied 11 months ago.

I still have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.