Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Clipped a web page to Evernote, then wanted to get rid of

Customer Question

Clipped a web page to Evernote, then wanted to get rid of extraneous material (pics etc) which made word wrap go away. Now I'm looking for word wrap in Evernote. It;s nowhere to be found
JA: How long has this been going on?
Customer: As long as I've used Evernote. It's cool, but remarkably lacking in normal wordprocessing features
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Um, what? I've looked for word-wrap in the pull-down menus, searched for it in Evernote Help, and then googled it which led me to this site
JA: The computer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: No
Category: Computer
Expert:  Bhavik Joshi replied 1 year ago.

Hi ,

This is an existing problem with evernote. There is a workaround for this problem. :-

Paste the text to a Notepad window. Then select all and copy from the note pad window. Normally paste it to EverNote.

If it does not gives you the word wrap just type some text and check weather it is word wrapping text when you type there.

Please let me know how this goes for you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I was aware of cut/paste into another app (Word, Pages, Notepad) and then copying back into Evernote. I was asking for how to word wrap without leaving Evernote.

No, This is the only option we have to do word wrap in Evernote.

Do you have any other questions on it.