How much does an out of warranty service call cost?

Customer Question
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Computer
8/4/2016
Tech Support Specialist: comp_audio, Computer Support Specialist replied 1 year ago
comp_audio
comp_audio, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to answer your question today.

Please tell me the make and model of your modem and router so that I can have all the information and offer premium services to you in order to get your connection working for you. The "Premium Services" can cost from 5 up to 500 depending on the issue. However yours is not that difficult and am guessing it would be around 20 to 30 additional is all.

Please let me know the information I requested and we can go from there. Thanks in advance.