Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Qualified Computer Professional - 12+ years experience. Expert in Computer Hardware & Graphic Design
50064670

Toshiba tecra A8. updated to WIN 10. HP 3520 deskjet stopped

Customer Question

toshiba tecra A8. updated to WIN 10. HP 3520 deskjet stopped working. Backed out Win 10 went back to win 7. Have loaded all HP drivers suggested and still will not scan or copy. Can print now however. Any suggestions are welcome. Thanks
Category: Computer
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to justanswer. My name is***** will be assisting you today. I will try my best to help you

Just to clarify you were able to scan before you upgraded to windows 10?

In devices and printers does it show more than one HP 3520 deskjet listed in it?

Sincerely,

Note: - Please reply using the box below.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
all function prior
Only one shown
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Is this printed connected wired or wireless ?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
wireless but I used wire to download drivers. Now wireless again
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

OK turn off the printer then remove all the drivers and applications for HP 3520 desktjet from the control panel then restart the laptop and let me know i will give download link to get the drivers and applications.

If you want i can do the above for you using remote assistance,It’s secure and also you can see what all I am doing in the PC. Let me know so that I can give you the link to do that.

let me know.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No remote
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

No problem.

Please do the above and let me know after its completely removed.

Note: - Please bookmark this page, use that bookmark to open this page in case you need to restart the PC or you have accidentally closed this page, In case that doesn't work. Then you can get back to this page using the email send by just answer to your email address regarding this question. There is view answer option in the email click on that and you can open this page. You can also use the welcome email from justanswer to open this page too there is a check my answer option in it to open this page. That email also has you justanswer user name and password ***** login.

Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Were you able to remove all HP drivers and applications for 3520 deskjet?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please stop. I have to leave. No help. Sorry I tried this.
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

I was trying to help you that is why i told you remove all the drivers and applications,Removing all application of HP and then re-installing the full single package of HP usually fixes the issue that is why i suggested it.

Expert:  Jins M. N. replied 1 year ago.

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you.

Do you still need assistance on this matter ?

Regards
Jins

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
At work not able to work on issue not resolved
Expert:  Jins M. N. replied 1 year ago.

Okay, let me know when you are in front of your system to work on this issue.

Regards

Jins

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Not fixed. Please quit now.
Expert:  Jins M. N. replied 1 year ago.

Please go to https://drp.su/index.htm and download Driverpack solutions online. Install it and scan your system with it and download and install latest drivers with it and check the result. If it is a driver related issue, it will help you.

Regards

Jins

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Stop