Cris
Cris, Support Specialist
Experience:  10 years of IT experience in both business and residential.
10156100

This is a fraud issue. How do I cancel three itunes cards< I

Customer Question

This is a fraud issue. How do I cancel three itunes cards< I fell for an IRS Scam and bought these cards. Do I have to pay for fraud support?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Cris replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Cris. Sorry to hear about your issue, just to clarify you got scammed into purchasing iTunes gift cards?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
If you reverse look up(###) ###-####and(###) ###-####you will see the scam. "IRS" calls, says you owe money, court papers about to be filed if you dont pay up. (I truly cannot believe I feel for this.) And they ask for deposits with iTune cards. Yikes.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
fell for this. On hold with Apple right now, they're checking with Billing.
Expert:  Cris replied 1 year ago.

Yes, the best thing to do is contact Apple directly so they can handle the issue with the gift cards and get refunded. Next I recommend you contact your bank or credit card issuer and get your card replaced in case it got into the wrong hands.

Next you should scan your PC for any virus issues you may have which might have caused the scam. If you would like I could provide remote services, log into your PC scan and remove any virus issue you may have.

Please take the time to rate my service and submit at the top. Reply back with any further questions.