Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I lost the page, I was just on [email protected]

Customer Question

I lost the page, I was just on [email protected] my password
Category: Computer
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.

Do you need help resetting your AOL password?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No, I went to my aol to view my new password ***** I had forgotten.....When I returned back I got a different rep (you), and my first question that I also had paid for, was lost.....
Please get me back to my first contact..
Thanks...
Larry
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.

Larry, I looked at your question history before sending you a reply, there is no question relating to AOL - only cars.

I can help you get this sorted then have the other amount refunded for you if you like?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Martin....
Thanks for looking into this.....I am fine with my AOL.....I had a question on my Frigidaire washer.....I had to reset my password, that I had forgotten since the last time I had used this service. Went to my AOL to get my new password. When I tried to get back, your name and page came up....and my first question did not show up, nor did the first network engineer.
Do I start all over again....?? Can I use my new password?
Thanks...
Larry
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Martin, my first contact I paid....do not want to double pay...
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.

I can see your Frigidaire washer question, the link for that is:

http://www.justanswer.com/appliance/9u9ue-frigidaire-gallery-top-load-model-glws1649as4-does-not.html

Regarding your AOL - if you reset your password ***** the last password ***** set should be the active one.

Let me know what you currently need help with and don't worry about the money - we can have billing sort that out for you and refund you of any monies you didn't intend on paying.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Martin,
Thank you for your help.....
Larry
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.

You're welcome - is that the question you were looking for?