How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask cvd4311 Your Own Question
cvd4311, Computer Analyst
Category: Computer
Satisfied Customers: 982
Experience:  I have a BA in CIT with over 14 years experience.
Type Your Computer Question Here...
cvd4311 is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Im online trying to finish my taxes. i put in wrong epin #

Customer Question

im online trying to finish my taxes. i put in wrong epin # for last years filing ive done everthing it says but still something is wrong
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  cvd4311 replied 11 months ago.

The only way you can correct that is to contact the IRS and they will send you out a form to change it. The only other thing is to fill out the forms by hand and file with the IRS that way. Once you contact the IRS they might be able to help you over the phone but most of the time they will want you either to file an amendment to last year with an updated pin number. They can help you to change the pin but you will have to contact them by phone.

Expert:  cvd4311 replied 11 months ago.

Good Morning, just wanted to know if you need more assistance?

If not please RATE 4 stars or above so that I might close the ticket. Have a great day.

Expert:  cvd4311 replied 11 months ago.

Good morning, just checking to see if all is okay? Please reply in chat.