How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Andy Your Own Question
Andy, Computer Consultant
Category: Computer
Satisfied Customers: 5316
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
Type Your Computer Question Here...
Andy is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a VS4 range finder which I purchased on 12/10/2015.

Customer Question

I have a VS4 range finder which I purchased on 12/10/2015. The chain connecting both pieces broke off and needless to say it sorta inconvenient. The warranty is still in effect. I believe I need a return authorization number.
Appreciate your assistance.
John ******
Submitted: 12 months ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Kris R replied 12 months ago.


Can you give me the serial number of the unit?



Expert:  cvd4311 replied 11 months ago.

You will need to contact the manufacturer to get an RAN. If you tell me who that is I can get you the contact number. Or if you still have your paperwork (manual, receipt etc) it should say the number on that.

Related Computer Questions