Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Networks & Security Engineer
76221641

I would like to check if an e-mail address is valid. I went

Customer Question

I would like to check if an e-mail address is valid. I went into the account for this e-mail and said I had forgotten my password ***** it put a robot computer check with letters and said there was a problem try again. I have sent e-mails and they do not come back but does that mean the person isreceiving them or could the account be there but not accessible?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I'mCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.

Can you send me please the email address so that I can check this ?

Thank you

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.

Yes the email address is valid, the email recovery starts with sp*****@outlook.com

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry when you say e-mail recovery I don't understand. Why does it need to be recovered if it is valid? Is he receiving e-mails but just not replying or is he at this point not able to see them without recovery
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.

No, The email address is 100 % valid, but If he can't access to his email account he an use the recovery process :

https://account.live.com/ACSR

Please Try to contact him by phone or by social media then ask him if he received your emails or not.

Let me know if you need further assistance.

Thank you

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I cannot contact him at all as I have no contact number or address and he is now living in Sweden. I just wanted to know if you think he is receiving-mails but it sounds as though he is if the e-mail is 100% valid. Is that correct?
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.

Yes but maybe he saw your email but he did not reply yet or he has not opened his mail yet.

Hope this help.

Thank you

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your help.
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.

Your satisfaction is my top goal.If you have a moment please rate my service by clicking on one of the stars, positive ratings are appreciated. if you still need help, please reply back to me and i will gladly continue to help you.

Note : Only rate if you are satisfied, Please do not rate an answer as bad or poor service if you are not satisfied.
if we cant help you solve the issue you will be entitled to a full refund.

JustAnswer has a 100% satisfaction guarantee. We value you as a customer and very much want you to be satisfied.