Is there an adapter To convert my cube printer so I can use

Customer Question
my new iPhone and tablet? Jann...
Is there an adapter To convert my cube printer so I can use my new iPhone and tablet?
Jann ***@******.***
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
7/31/2016
Tech Support Specialist: Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 1 year ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Can you tell me the specific model of your cube, your iphone and your tablet?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
1p-p10-vp

I am looking at adapters for your model connected to an ipad. Can you tell me if that cord is what you are

looking for so i can find models of that adapter for your iphone and tablet, or were you referring to some other

type of adapter?

https://www.amazon.com/VuPoint-Solutions-IP-P10-VP-Sublimation-Printer/dp/B008OO77KA

If so, you can use this one for your iphone:

http://amzn.to/2aEz0Ue

And for your tablet:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/like/251868126270?lpid=82&chn=ps&ul_noapp=true

I sent you two types of adapters, but you did not reply back on the models of your tablet/iphone. Only the copier.

These should work with the info you have given so far.

If you are satisfied with the help I have provided, please remember to click and submit a 5 star rating on this page. Your feedback is important as it is the only way I am credited for assisting you. Thank you.
~Franklin

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I did answer. I have both of these. I need one that can change the dock from the square cord of old 4s to the newer cord of the 6 s plus

This link i sent you, is what you are looking for: unless i am not understanding the way you are phrasing it?

This is a lightening to usb for your new iphone 6 and ipads:

http://amzn.to/2aEz0Ue

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Look on the VU point printer. This is the old type of iPhone dock. I need the one for the newer iPhone products

Okay, i pulled up another pic/view of it. Give me just a few minutes to research if their is a converter.

Sorry about the misunderstanding, i can view it now. Please standby and if there is a converter, i will find it

for you.

You need a 30 pin to 8 pin lightening connector from what i can see on that printer.

These have not been rated really high, so i picked the highest rated/reviewed one.

http://amzn.to/2amC3Mv

You can research other brands from this model if you do not want this one in particular,

but as i said. Low ratings on most. Make sure you look for that if you dont use this one.

~Franklin

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Thank you

You're welcome. Please remember to rate so i am credited for helping you today.

If you need anything else or have issues with it, let me know.

~Franklin

Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin