I just want to copy a dvd to a blank dvd using two drives. I

Customer Question
tried Power to go and...
I just want to copy a dvd to a blank dvd using two drives. I tried Power to go and it keeps kick out the second dvd after it reads it after a little
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Computer
7/30/2016
Tech Support Specialist: Quiksilver07070, Computer Support Specialist replied 1 year ago
Quiksilver07070
Quiksilver07070, Computer Support Specialist

Hello, and thank you for choosing JustAnswer.com

.

Unfortunately, it is ILLEGAL to copy a DVD disc......unless the DVD disc is of your OWN making? Meaning that YOU created the content.

.

I can not help you Break the LAW.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
It is my own family dvd

Ahh, well in that case.....its perfectly legal, and I can help you.

.

The disc you are trying to COPY........what is its condition?

Is it scratched all to heck?

Is the LABEL side scratched?

Also, is it a DUAL layer DVD disc, or single layer DVD disc?

Is it DVD+R, or is it DVD-R, or is it DVD-RW?

Also, if your DVD drive is ONLY a single LAYER drive.....it wont be able to READ a DUAL layer disc.....just FYI.

.

And Power To GO, is a terrible program....again...just FYI

I use DVD Fab.....which will copy just about EVERY DVD on the planet (aside from a few RARE discs)

.

If your DVD drive is compatible with the original disc, then DVD Fab WILL copy it, and WILL burn it.

.

Ive used DVD Fab for about 7 years now.....WONDERFUL program.......worth EVERY penny!

I recommend DVD Fab to ANYBODY who wants to copy discs, or just copy convert the file.

Again.....its an amazing program.

Heres the link to their site.

http://www.dvdfab.cn/

.

Please take a moment to rate my performance.

Thank you.

You cant open duplicate questions....they will get closed

Am I not helping you?

If you want, i can connect to your computer (called a remote session) and help you through this copy process?

.

Remote Session is usually the best result for helping customers accomplish tasks on their computers.

Quiksilver07070
Quiksilver07070