I have made notations on picture in Picasa but now want to

Customer Question
place these pictures w/notations onto...
I have made notations on picture in Picasa but now want to place these pictures w/notations onto a USB stick as a historical record for my family. How do I do that?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Computer
7/28/2016
Tech Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 1 year ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Would you like me to go over this with you or I could remotely connect and do it for you?

Regards

Kris

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Let's try going over it with me, first
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I will open my picasa icon
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Where are you?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I can't wait any longer....am going to bed. Please provide step by step answer by e-mail. I will try and if still have trouble will cann the Customer Care and reference account # and Order ID#.
Kris R
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer