Jason Jones, Computer Expert
Experience:  Over 10 years of professional experience.
30759776

WHEN ON FV2 ON FACEBOOK I KEEP GETTING KNOCKED OFF. SAYING

Customer Question

WHEN ON FV2 ON FACEBOOK I KEEP GETTING KNOCKED OFF. SAYING FIREFOX STOP WORKING. WHAT CAN I DO OR YOU DO TO FIX THIS. ALSO WHEN I TRY TO GET INTO INVENTORY IT DOES THE SAME THING. PLEASE HELP, TYVM.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 1 year ago.

I am the person that will be helping you today.

What are you referring to when you use the term "FV2"? Which version of Windows or Mac OS are you using?

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.

Thank you,
Jason

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
game on facebook. windows 10
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
u want $39 more than $40.

Thank you for the update. Are you willing to try using a different browser? Firefox is not the best choice in many cases for Windows 10. A better choice is Google Chrome, which can be downloaded from the following page: http://www.google.com/chrome

After installing Google Chrome, test the websites and their functionality using Google Chrome.

I look forward to hearing your feedback concerning whether or not your problem is fixed.

I hope to hear back that all is working. If this is so, please do not forget to rate my help on the top of this page (choose the number of stars and click the Submit button). If it is not, please respond below.

I will be standing by,
Jason

In the future, if you wish to work with me, ***** *****, you may ask your question at the following page. To keep them handy, you may wish to bookmark or favorite one of the pages that are listed below. To be sure that it is sent to me, preface the question with "For ***** ***** Only!".

Profile page:

http://JasonFixedit.com