How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Andy Your Own Question
Andy, Computer Consultant
Category: Computer
Satisfied Customers: 5316
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
Type Your Computer Question Here...
Andy is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need to pay my account @ give you. A new

Customer Question

I need to pay my account @ give you. A new
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Is it here at that you are trying to pay for and update your account info?

Or , is it at another specific website? If so, what website specifically?

Thank you,

Dustin S

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This is a basic talk phone bill that I need to give u a new credit card to use from now on for my bill.
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.

Ahhh.. Justanswer is a paid technical support and customer support service. Im afraid you have made a wrong turn

The link above will help you request a refund from our site,

Unless you wanted paid help to change the info on your straight talk account?