Bhavik Joshi
Bhavik Joshi, Computer Software Engineer
Experience:  Product Developer at Computer Science Corporation
94617175

I have an ex girlfriend who posted untrue things on ripoff

Customer Question

I have an ex girlfriend who posted untrue things on ripoff report that have nothing to do with my business but when you google my business it is the first thing that comes up. I was told that there was some way I could solve the problem with google and not pay someone thousands of dollars
Category: Computer
Expert:  Bhavik Joshi replied 1 year ago.

Hi Welcome to JustAnswer.

I think I can help you in this. Please give me the link/URL of it.

You can very well do this with the help of google without paying thousands of dollar to someone. You just need to prove your identity and business to google.

there ?

You just need to login to you google account and raise a removal request from here :-
https://www.google.com/webmasters/tools/removals?pli=1
Another tool is : - https://support.google.com/legal/troubleshooter/1114905#ts=1115655

Let me know if you need any help in it. I can remotely connect to your machine and do this for you.If required.

Do you have any other questions? If not ,could you please provide your rating to me. If you have any questions or concerns please let me know, I will answer all your questions to help you out in it.