Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I have a surface pro 4 with 3 monitors hooked up. the three

Customer Question

I have a surface pro 4 with 3 monitors hooked up . the three monitors look good as far as display. I have all extended. I'm wanting my surface 4 to have larger title / address bar etc so I can see it. I now several ways to change it but it seems it always affects the monitors that are ok. I basically don't have perfectect vision but would love for surface to be able to be read easily with some one with 20/40 vision in both eyes. I would also like to see if you agree with the setting I have on the two verticle monitors ASUS PB298Q and the Samsung BN68. I am able to let someone remote access. I also want to know how to change display correctly when 4 monotors are extended
Category: Computer
Expert:  Bhavik Joshi replied 1 year ago.

Hi Welcome to JustAnswer

Let me know whenever you are available for screen share. I will remotely connect to your machine and do this for you.

If you're using more than one monitor, you can identify the monitors that are plugged in, detect another monitor, change the screen orientation, choose what's displayed on each monitor, and choose which one is the main display.

Identify your monitors

1. Swipe in from the right edge of the screen, tap Settings, and then tap Change PC settings.
    (If you're using a mouse, point to the lower-right corner of the screen, move the mouse pointer up, click Settings, and then click Change PC settings.)
  2. Tap or click PC and devices, then tap or click Display.
  3. Tap or click Identify.

Detect another monitor

If another monitor is plugged into your PC but Windows didn't detect it automatically, you can detect it manually in PC settings.

3. Tap or click Detect.

Change the screen orientation

3. In the Orientation list, choose the screen orientation you want to use.

Choose what's displayed on each monitor

3. In the Multiple monitors list, choose one of the following:
    • Extend. You'll see one continuous display that stretches across all of your monitors.
    • Duplicate. You'll see the same display on each of your monitors.
    • Show only on 1. You'll only see the display on your first monitor.
    • Show only on 2. You'll only see the display on your second monitor.

Choose the main display

3. In the preview image, tap or click the monitor you want to use as your main display to select it.
  4. Select the Make this my main display check box.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry I ran ito trouble last night . are you available now

Yes, I am available.

If you are also available can we do screen share ?

Does your issue still persist ?