Quiksilver07070
Quiksilver07070, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Consultant within every computer and networking category. Troubleshoot and maintain various operating systems. Sales Engineering.
63493917

In setting up new smart phone, I apparently created a google

Customer Question

In setting up new smart phone, I apparently created a google account as well. Later had to factory reset Moto X Pure phone and did so. Now I'm blocked at the step where I have to enter my new Google Acct id and password ***** I didn't record or remember. So I'm blocked and cannot begin to use my phone. Can you track a google account for me at Tel #(###) ###-####or my Yahoo mail***@******.***. I only use Google for search and maps.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Quiksilver07070 replied 1 year ago.

Hello Theodore, and thank you for choosing JUSTANSWER.com

.

Unfortunatley.....you wont be able to recover a google account that is new, and you dont know any of the recovery settings. Its just not going to happen.....and ive tried......See the thing is.....theres no evidence that connects YOU to THAT particular Gogle account EXCPET the password. If you didnot setup recovery settings (such as a phone number or alternate email) then you are effectively LOCKED OUT.......but so is basically everyone else on the planet.

.

So your only recourse is to CREATE A NEW GOOGLE account.

.

If there were another way......I would tell you......and everyone of the other thousands of people who have asked too.

Creating another account.....is only option

Please take a moment to rate my performance.

Thank you!