Dustin, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  I speak PC fluently, so you dont have to! Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

Right mouse click stopped functioning in Outlook 2007

Customer Question

right mouse click stopped functioning in Outlook 2007 executing Windows 7
Category: Computer
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

When was the last time you remember you could right click in outlook and it worked properly?

Also, would you like me to connect to your computer from here and work on the issue directly on screen? If so we can set this up via a secure remote assistance session. That session is guaranteed meaning if I cant help you then you will be entitled to a full refund of all fees.

Otherwise, I can try and assist you via written support alone. Let me know how you'd like to begin.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
assist via written support alone
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Before the last Windows 7 update was applied.
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.

Understood.. Then lets try the path of least resistance.

Click start, all programs, accessories, system tools, system restore..

Click, restore my computer to an earlier point, then click next..

We want to choose a restore point that was at least one day before the issues started..

Carry out the restore. the computer will restart, then let me know if that fixed the issue or not..

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a 5 star rating clicked and submitted when you are satisfied.. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.

Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I havent heard back from you since you viewed my reply. Did you still need help with this issue?

Dustin S.