Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I can't get my itunes12 4 16 to play more than one song at a

Customer Question

i can't get my itunes12 4 16 to play more than one song at a time on a playlist. macbook pro OSX. What am i doing wrong? All songs checked w/ or w/o shuffle. repeat box unchecked.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Bhavik Joshi replied 1 year ago.

Hi Welcome to JustAnswer

While you're playing a song, go to the song listing at the bottom of the screen. Click the name of the song in the middle. This opens the up next screen. Make sure the repeat (third icon from left) isn't visible, if it is click once. Then click the three lines icon. Go in and clear all "up next" songs. Now exit back to your original screen. This should fix the problem :-)

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

Please accept the proposed offer and let me know when you will be available for screen sharing

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
unacceptable. your answer was unclear and did not solve the problem.

Can I remotely connect to you system and fix it ?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no. It's not worth it I'll just check out iTunes forums I guess

ok