I am on WINDOWS 10. I want to delete a name on my AOL Sign

Customer Question
Hi - I am on...
Hi - I am on WINDOWS 10. I want to delete a name on my AOL Sign on screen but I don't have a drop-down menu or the box "remember me" to uncheck then click yes then click ok. what do I do to remove this person?
JA: How long have you had this issue with your A.O.L. account?
Customer: I just started to look for a way to remove the name today.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I've pressed the "Help" button, but the list didn't mention deleting a username.
JA: The computer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: Yes, how much will this cost me?
JA: I'm not sure of the exact price, but there's only a $5 deposit. The rest of the price information will be on the page I send you to.
Customer: Well, I think I'll keep searching, but I'll probably be back. You all have helped me before. Thanks.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
7/15/2016
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 1 year ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Hi there and welcome

Can you tell me which web browser you are using with AOL please?

I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.

Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.

I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.

Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.

If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.

Thanks,

Andy, Computer Consultant