Pop3 keeps popping up requestin g password and I need to fin

Customer Question
pop3 keeps popping up requestin...
pop3 keeps popping up requestin g password ***** I need to fin d its home to change it
JA: When did you last reset your username and password?
Customer: changed password ***** but it wont accept it and the prob has been here for at least I week
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: don t know what to do. have been wandering in the wilderness
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Computer
7/11/2016
Tech Support Specialist: Jason Jones, Computer Expert replied 1 year ago
Jason Jones, Computer Expert

I am the person that will be helping you today.

I must ask a question or two before we begin. Thank you in advance for taking the time to answer.

Who is your e-mail provider? Please, do not enter your full email address. If you do that, it will be blocked. For that reason, please tell me what comes after the @ sign.

Which program do you use to access your email (Outlook, Mac Mail, Entourage, Internet Explorer, Firefox, etc)?

Thank you,
Jason

P.S. If you do not know the answers to any of my questions or are confused about something, please let me know by replying on this page.

Andy, Computer Consultant