How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Andy Your Own Question
Andy, Computer Consultant
Category: Computer
Satisfied Customers: 5316
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
Type Your Computer Question Here...
Andy is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

By mistakr,Icanceled my Apple I D.It is no longthesystem. I

Customer Question

Dear sir:
by mistakr,Icanceled my Apple I D.It is no longthesystem.
I need to redue Apple account(I am very low income $ 635/m)please help to redue Apple account.I heard need 100$ I can't pay at once MayI paid by20/m Please to set the account
up.I am a honest person I will pay you the $20/m I need your help badlyI.Itry to join the Sharp your Mine class in city of Bone Park.It is free class.
I beg you to help! THANKS!
Therese wang
In my son cellphone my WXID;-5linfuy1vrm512 is this help
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 1 year ago.


I am the person that will be helping you today.

Did you cancel the Apple ID account or just a subscription?

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.

Thank you,