I would like to cancel the system mechainc because it would…

Customer Question
I would like to...

I would like to cancel the system mechainc because it would not download on my computer

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?

H/P

Technician's Assistant: What... Read full answer

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?

H/P

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Your tec support tryed to get it going all morning

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
7/9/2016
Tech Support Specialist: Martin, Network Engineer replied 2 years ago
Martin, Network Engineer

Hello and welcome.

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with your computer.

You need to download it from here:

http://smpro.iolo.com

May I connect with you and show you how to install it?

Regards,

Still looking for an answer to your question? 
Similar Q&As
I have Cleanup Premium. System Junk lists several items, but
Good Morning. I have Cleanup Premium. System Junk lists several items, but how do I resolve those? … read more
Shiva
Shiva
I had a fb friend Vanburen text me as to not miss out on
I had a fb friend Robert Vanburen text me as to not miss out on money to c if I was on the list. Told me he won it was legit. to text to(###) ###-####answer questions was then told I have to go get a … read more
Cody
Cody
Systems Engineer,
Need receiver for rv. Dont know. Had new receiver for house
had new receiver for house because old receiver was not going to work feb 18 receiver for rv was not going to work so tec told to get h 24 are older … read more
Tim McKee
Tim McKee
Senior Service Desk Engineer,
HND
Stop searching for answers—
I have 2 people saying they are global tech personnel. I am
I have 2 people saying they are global tech personnel. I am sure one is a hacker and not sure of the other, Both have offered to fix my computer and each says theother is the hacker … read more
Cody
Cody
Systems Engineer,
Program slow to install.. H/p microsoft windows. Following
program slow to install.. JA: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)? Customer: H/p microsoft windows JA: How long has this been going on with your computer? What h… read more
PC_Wizzard
PC_Wizzard
IT Technician,
I contacted Apple on previous and Screen Sharing was down. I
I contacted Apple on previous and Screen Sharing was down. I think they gave me Mac Cleaner but not sure if this a product IS from Apple or from the many bogus sites that just want me to pay to fix th… read more
Eric Ewing
Eric Ewing
Senior Engineer,
Get a personalized answer to your question. 
Everything its not working i need a tec to come out and fix
everything its not working i need a tec to come out and fix it i do not want to trouble shoot here, ive tryed that i just want a tec! … read more
AAS Information Technology
I have Windows 10 Pro installed. After moving from W7
I have Windows 10 Pro installed. After moving from W7 Ultimate my USB Floppy Drive Disappeared (from File Explorer) I can still see. and use it thru a CMD prompt window?? How do I get it to appear in … read more
Technical Support Executive,
Engineering Diploma
I have a TEC 600 register. When I purchased it I was able
I have a TEC 600 register. When I purchased it I was able to get it configured with the journal printer disabled. Last year I went to purchase addition TEC 600s but my supplier was unable to disable t… read more
Chris
Chris
www.hp.com/go/getsupport I have an iPAQ 114 which I have
www.hp.com/go/getsupport I have an iPAQ 114 which I have been using successfully with a Fujitsu Siemens laptop running Vista. I have now purchased an HP Pavilion g6 1338 running Windows 7 and I want t… read more
Computer Support Specialist,
Acer Aspire 1 - I want to add SD card left hand side SD slot
Acer Aspire 1 - I want to add SD card left hand side SD slot to expand storage. Put in 2gB SD card but would not boot up and displayed message about wanting to load jmcr.sys. Wher can this be download… read more
Jerry Hannell
Jerry Hannell
I got to the stage of completing a Windows Upgrade but was
I got to the stage of completing a Windows Upgrade: but was unaware that I should have applied a password to a CD.....or something(?) The Screen of my Dell Desktop model DM 061 now requires me to ente… read more
DRobertson
DRobertson
Owner/Technician,
Stop searching for answers—
I ordered a new router to take Windows 7 & Wireless for my
I ordered a new router to take Windows 7 & Wireless for my new computer. It was promised within 48hrs. I kept checking on its progress and each time I was told oh sorry it hasn't gone through the syst… read more
Shauqat
Shauqat
CCNA
Ok, I hope youre up to this challenge. I have a HP computer
Ok, I hope you're up to this challenge. I have a HP computer “model a141on” I have upgraded from windows XP to Windows 7 home version recently, After the upgrade to Windows 7 I lost my sound to my two… read more
Ansh P.
Ansh P.
System Analyst,
I updated my iTunes and now get the following message when
I updated my iTunes and now get the following message when I start my computer: "AppleSyncNotifier.exe....This application has failed to start because CoreFoundation.dll was not found." I found a sugg… read more
Computer Engineer
Computer Engineer
Master in Computer
I have a pavilion a6607c product FK547AA-ABA S/n MXX846063Q
I have a pavilion a6607c product: FK547AA-ABA S/n MXX846063Q And a HP1510xi printer. The printer software keeps getting disconnected from the computer and your service tecs refuse to help me without p… read more
Mike D.
Mike D.
Cannot print photos from downloads. Nor will color print at
Cannot print photos from downloads. Nor will color print at all. From Photosmart came "your browser not supported." I was on Explorer, which I don't usually use, but was there because it did'nt work w… read more
CIO,
I have tried everything to load Messenger onto my daughters
I have tried everything to load Messenger onto my daughters laptop. It was working, stopped for no apparent reason. I have de-installed, re-installed, I've paid £6 for a Vista Messenger 9 download and… read more
Jerry Hannell
Jerry Hannell