Russell H., Computer Systems Expert
Experience:  13+ years experience
13568747

A member of the geek squad was helping me with the adding of

Customer Question

A member of the geek squad was helping me with the adding of my old window pc to webroot from norton 369 and we were disconnected.
my original service order was 01416-280071888.
hopefull we can be disconected, although i realize you receive many customer problems
telephone number(###) ###-####
Category: Computer
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

I would advise you to contact the Geek Squad and cite your service order number to them. Their general number (regardless of your area or area code) is

1(###) ###-####/p>

If you are in a specific area and have your specific area's Geek Squad branch number, I would advise calling that number rather than the general / 800 number.