Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer support. Microsoft MCP & CompTIA A+ certifications. Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP etc.
30037186

Made a mistake, want my yahoo page back, five min. none,

Customer Question

made a mistake, want my yahoo page back
JA: How long has this been going on?
Customer: five min.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: none
JA: The computer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: no,thank you.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. What is your internet browser program, such as Internet Explorer, Safari, Firefox, Chrome, etc.?

Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer?

Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

- If you use Internet Explorer program, then in it, click on the gear icon at the upper right corner, then click on Internet options (or go to Control Panel -> Network and Internet / Internet Options.) Then delete everything in the Home page box. Then type yahoo.com then click OK. Then close Internet Explorer program, the re-open it and check.

- If you use Safari application, then click on the Safari menu at the top, then click on Preferences. Then click on the General tab at the top, then delete everything in the Homepage box. Then type yahoo.com in the Homepage box. Then close, and quit Safari application, then re-open it and check.

- If you use Firefox program, then in it, click on the 3-bar icon at the upper right corner, then click on Options, then delete everything in the Home Page box. Then type yahoo.com in the Home Page box. Then close Firefox program, then re-open it and check.

- If you use Chrome program, then in it, click on the 3-bar icon at the upper right corner, then click on Settings. Then click on option Set pages. Then there, move your mouse to each website address link, if any, then click on the x icon next to it in order to delete it. Then click on the "Enter URL..." box, then type yahoo.com then press Enter key. Then click OK. Then close Chrome program, then re-open it and check.

; If there is still any issue, please answer all my questions in my previous reply above, so I can troubleshoot the issue further.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you,