Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I received a message that my credit card was out of date. I

Customer Question

I received a message that my credit card was out of date. I sent the new information, however it seems that there is a problem. You have the correct card number, but you are charging the old number
JA: I'm 40 . Forty something.
Customer: Are you there?
JA: No. I'm the Computer Technician's Assistant.
Customer: Credit card that you have is the current card. You are charging an old card.
JA: I'm 40 . Forty something.
Customer: That is nice, but I don't need to know your age. How about my billing?
JA: How long has this been going on?
Customer: This is the first time I've received a message that the card wasn't current.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Don't need trouble shooting. Just need you to charge the correct credit cards.
JA: The computer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 1 year ago.

I am the person that will be helping you today.

May I ask on which system, website, or with which company you need to update credit card information?

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.

Thank you,
Jason