Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

i

Customer Question

i
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

I am sorry to know that your phone is not accepting the password ***** are entering.

Just to let you know password ***** any phones cannot be retrieved however it can be factory reset to which your saved data like contacts photos and email if saved on the internal storage will be lost. No matter how much you would like to pay more for the data but it is not possible to get it recovered. You can remove the sd card before attempting factory restore,.

Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.

let me know the phone make and model i will give you the factory reset steps.