Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Cancel my account, Some person with the username she that

Customer Question

Cancel my account
JA: Have you contacted anyone about your account?
Customer: Some person with the username smith Morgan she that she was serious about me ,so like a idiot I gave her my password ***** to delete my account, so then she took me to hang out and tried to get me to mail her 400.00 dollars for a phone in osun Nigeria, then when I figured out it was a scam she changed my password ***** I PRAY that they didn't get to my checking account, I just started this about 7-8 hour's ago, please help me
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: None because I don't know any
JA: The computer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: Just get any money back and cancel my account
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

I am sorry to know that you are facing problem with your computer, let me know how can i help you and which account you want to delete.