Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Dear Printer Guru, I need your help printer HP ENVY 7645,

Customer Question

Hello Dear Printer Guru, I need your help for my printer HP ENVY 7645, for which doesnot want to print a document that I downloaded from Google and converted into PDf and it is not printing?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Sudipto replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for posting your question on Justanswer.com, can you explain what is exactly happening when you try to print that particular document ?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The HP will not respond to the command "PRINT"
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
When I open the document of 4 pages the PDF opens and I can read the document but the Printer doesnot print
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello????
Expert:  Sudipto replied 1 year ago.

Do you mean the printer is not responding at all ?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Is there a way to talk directly??/
No The printer is ON and not taking the command "PRINT" at all
Expert:  Sudipto replied 1 year ago.

Can you print from other programs ?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I can print from my Iphone, I can also scan documents and It print from the glass of the printer machine bot not from my PC
Expert:  Sudipto replied 1 year ago.

OK, so you cannot print at all from the PC , right ?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No, it does not print any other document or any other programs
Expert:  Sudipto replied 1 year ago.

OK, I can directly connect with your PC and help you to solve the problem or I can post the steps here and you have to carry them on, please let me know, what you want to try ?

Expert:  Sudipto replied 1 year ago.

Sorry, I cannot accept the offer due to payment failure, you have to call your card provider to approve the payment and then, send me the offer once more.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This is taking too long to fix, therefore I am cancelling this transaction. thanks
Expert:  Sudipto replied 1 year ago.

I can understand your frustration, but we are also humna beings like you and cannot solve any problem in secs. I have tried your offer but it failes as your card did not approved the payment, unless you do that I cannot accept the offer. Insted of that I can post the steps here.

Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. I'm another tech; I can help you right now.

Is the printer connected to the computer with a USB printer cable? Or is the connection wireless?

Can I connect remotely to your computer, and fix the issue directly and quickly for you right now?

Please reply at the box below; we guarantee our service. Thank you,

Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

I can connect to your pc and have t his fixed in about 20 minutes, if youd like this issue fixed. There wouldnt be any further charges to have me connect this way.

Would you like to try that? Or do you want me to just send you the refund link?

Dustin S

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can fix this issue quickly for you; we guarantee our service. Thank you,