Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I have had an acct with you and it wont let me in

Customer Question

I have had an acct with you for years and it wont let me in
Category: Computer
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

Also, what website or company or service is the account with that you are trying to access?

Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.

Hello again.. I never heard back from you.. Did you still need help with this issue?

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.