Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I keep getting a notice that my d disk is nearly full,

Customer Question

I keep getting a notice that my d disk is nearly full
JA: How long has this been going on?
Customer: several weeks
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: nothing yet
JA: The computer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: I never had this problem with windows xp much of which I have loaded onto my indows 10 about six months ago)new computer came with10
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your computer? What version of Windows are you running?
Customer: 10
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Can I access your computer remotely and check the issue?

Thank you.

S H E F I N