Michelle
Michelle, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  B.Sc. Computer Science with Honors
26798893

I have installed windows 10 on both my desktop and laptop,

Customer Question

I have installed windows 10 on both my desktop and laptop, and neither of my zip 100 are now working...can't even fire them up to reject disks....please help?
Category: Computer
Expert:  technicalcat replied 1 year ago.

Hello, and thank you for using this service.

Keep in mind that those old zip drives are entirely incompatible and unsupported in Windows 10. There have been reports of people getting certain ZIP drives working in Windows 10, but no guarantees.

The best way to solve this problem would be to connect the zip drives to another computer, and copy the data from there. If you are entirely unable to do that, we can try to see if we can make your drive work, but first tell me if they are iomega zip 100 with the USB connection to the computer. Thanks.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I got an old internal drive to work so thanks for your help you

OK, that's good to hear. If you have any other questions about this zip problem, please follow up with me. Also , please remember to rate my time and help to you before you go. Thank You.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I wasted my money....
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

I am sorry to know that you are facing problem connecting and making the zip drive work.

let me know the model number of the zip drive.