Josh, Support Specialist
Experience:  5 years as Network Admin, 10+ years of IT support
50836188

I need to get into my account to insert my new phone number,

Customer Question

I need to get into my account to insert my new phone number, but my account was hacked for yahoo mail, facebook ect
JA: How long have you had this issue with your Yahoo account?
Customer: Since my husband and I are in a divorce process
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I have tried everything I can think of and I just do not know what to do?
JA: The computer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: No thanks for your help
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.

Hi!

What is your Yahoo! email address that you need help getting into?

Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.

I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.

I still have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.