Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I have difficulties in getting my old Skype account back. By

Customer Question

I have difficulties in getting my old Skype account back. By trying I made a new Skype account. My old and as wll the new Skype account's name was hans.arent. ( My name is***** Arent, but I usually use only Hans Christian.
I had more than 600 NOK that that I want to use. Can you help me to find the old Skype ?
Hans Chr. Arent
I have now a Windows 10 and my computer is ACER E 15.
Category: Computer
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you

Do you have access to the email account that you used for opening the old Skype account ?

Sincerely,

Note: - Please reply using the box below.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I suppose I used my old email account***@******.***.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My name for Skype was hans.arent
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

how many email accounts do you have also do you have access to***@******.*** email account now?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
but after downlasted Windows 10 (which I didn't knew was a B-version) the account disappeared and I didn't get it back un til a got a new computer (my present one). I also have recently 2015 got a new one***@******.***.
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

I am confused with new and old Skype account because you cannot create 2 Skype accounts with same Skype name.

When you created new Skype account which email address did you use ?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My no is +47 98806193
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Sorry to say that i cannot call you because i am residing in another country but i can access your and check the issue directly from your computer and do the necessary.It’s secure and also you can see what all I am doing in the PC. Let me know so that I can give you the link to do that.

Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Sir/Ma'am checking to see whether you still need my help.

Please let me know.

Sincerely,

Note:-To reply back to me use the reply box below.